Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Reindeer Peace

 
I have another Christmas card to share today using Lavinia Stamps

This one uses the Berry Wreath, Foliage Set and the small Reindeer stamps.



I stamped the wreath using Dusty Concord archival ink and added some fullness with the small branch from the Foliage Set. I then stamped the small Reindeer with Versafine Clair.

I coloured the berries using white, gold and copper sparkle pens and added a die-cut shimmering star.
I used a rectangle die from CC Designs and a sentiment from a Kaisercraft paper called Calm. 


showing a bit of the sparkle :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Ink Art Designs - anything goes

Lavinia Stamps - winter's dream

Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes

Simon Says Stamp - christmas

Dream valley challenges - christmas

Simon says stamp monday - sparkle mode


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. WOW your card is so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card was absolutely beautiful! :) I really love it :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!