Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

All is bright

 

I have a Christmas card to share today using Lavinia Stamps and stencils.




I created the background by firstly blending on Speckled Egg Distress Oxide and then I used  Pomegranate and Peacock Feather Distress Oxide with a Christmas word stencil from kaisercraft. I then blended more Peacock Feather around the outside edge of the panel.

I stamped Lavinia stamps Berry Wreath with mini berries with Peeled Paint archival ink and black. I used the small Reindeer and Pipin also from Lavinia Stamps. 

I used gesso with a star stencil from Whimsy Stamps and added one star cut from silver glitter card.
The sentiment is from a sheet of Kaisercraft called First Noel - Calm. 

I coloured the berries with white and gold and copper sparkle pens. You can see the effect they give in the right light below.  They're very pretty :)





I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps Challenge - woodland whispers

Ink Art Designs - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! I especially like the lightly stenciled words in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your card is so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!