Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Your Love

 

I have a card to share today featuring a gorgeous new stamp from Dreamerland Crafts called Your Love Lifts Me Up.  

It does come with that beautiful sentiment but I decided to just use the girl and bird so that I could use this card for any occasion.



This is such a gorgeous stamp set and I loved colouring them.

I decided they were so sweet that they would work really well with this heart border die and I kept the card nice and simple.


Copics used ;

Y 11,15

YG 000, 03

RV 00, 55, 63, 66

R 20, 22

BV 00

E 00, 00, 11, 13, 35, 41, 42, 43, 44


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

We love Chocolate Baroque - feminine

Stamping Sensations - favourite stamps


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy





8 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOops, and stamping Sensations, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this is such an adorable image and a beautiful design. thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also! thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable... can I ask where you got the heart frame? Love birds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, This die is from CC Designs but it is an old one. I'm pretty sure they don't sell it anymore. It was called Make a card #12 die.

      Delete
  6. It is absolutely adorable!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet, fresh card. Love how you coloured her up. Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!