Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Lilac Whimsical Hares

I had lots of messy fun playing around with Lavinia Stamps yesterday :)

I decided to use two of the Whimsical Hares this time along with Willow and Fairy Buttercups.






I used Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord, Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough and Black Soot Distress Inks to create the background and then spritzed it with some water.

Then I used Dusty Concord Archival Ink to stamp the Willow and Fairy Buttercups.

The Whimsical Hares were stamped with Black Archival Ink and I flicked some white acrylic paint on top of it all.

I really enjoyed creating a scene on a circle rather than a rectangle and I was really happy with how this one turned out :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Ink Art Designs - hashtag animal challenge

Lavinia World Challenge - anything goes

Lavinia Stamps creative challenge - flora and fauna

Southern Girls Challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)

Kathy


6 comments:

  1. ooooooh, Kathy! I love your playful hares and the amazingly colorful scene you have created! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your project at Lavinia World Challenges >. I hope to see lots of your pretties in future challenges!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the hares and you placed them fabulously. Thanks for sharing with Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bunny leaping over his friend! Such a wonderful scene and I really love that you have it inside a circle! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, so pretty and sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like these bunnies are having a lot fun :-) Love the pretty colours you used to create your beautiful scene. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and healthy!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lavinia World
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!