Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

When I Look Into Your Eyes


I have a card to share using one of the gorgeous stamps from Dreamerland Crafts today :)

This one is called When I Look Into Your Eyes and it's so very sweet.





I coloured the image with Copics and then used a die to cut a pretty border at the bottom.
I silver embossed the 'Special' onto the piece and then stamped the rest of the sentiment on a separate piece of paper and cut the words out.

The pretty papers are both from a beautiful Vintage Girl collection by Photoplay.

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 13, 21, 42, 43, 47, 55
BG 11, 72
G 21
R 20, 30, 81, 83, 85
RV 69
W 00, 1, 3, 7

I have a few Dreamerland Crafts stamps with girls and cats now because they're all so gorgeous I just can't resist them :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes with a sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - happy birthday
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge - patterned paper



Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and so adorable. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!