Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Kitty with Chickies

Amazingly it's almost March!  And nearly time for another new release at CC Designs!

I have a little sneak peek for you today :)

This release is packed full of cute!
I decided to use this stamp by Rustic Sugar called Kitty with Chickies.
I love this stamp so much, it is so adorable isn't it?! :)
It was an easy one to colour too (the lines on the cat are even already there to help you)
I also made a little background scene with my Copics for the Kitty and Chickies to play in :)






Ingredients used :
Stamps : Kitty with Chickies, 4 Seasons Sentiments
Card : x-press it, kraft, sky, Bundle of Joy - a new edition (EP)
Ink : memento black, versamark, white craft
Other : Rectangles #1 Die, Snowy Day enamel dots, white ep, copics

Copics :
YG 0000, 03, 11
BG 0000, 
B 00, 30
Y 11, 15, 21
YR 14, 16
R 000
W 1
E 41, 43


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Stamping Sensations : animal magic
Simon Says Stamp : anything goes
Word Art Wednesday : anything goes with a sentiment
Send a Smile 4 Kids : Easter or Spring cards for kids
Southern Girls Challenge : Nature

Please head over to the CC Designs blog and check out some more sneak peeks and inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and a really sweet fun image, many thanks for joining our Animal Magic theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image coloured beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!