Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Splashies

I have a card to share using the cute Splashies set from CC Designs.
The sentiment is included and they are all so cute aren't they?!

Making cards for guys can be a bit tricky but I think these stamps are perfect for boys or men!



I love this Uncharted Waters paper by Glitz and so I coloured the cute images to coordinate with it.
I loved creating this little scene :)

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Words to Craft by - Just keep swimming
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - Summer
Simon says Stamp - Create a scene

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy



4 comments:

  1. Kathy, This is absolutely adorable! Love the scene you created, and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with our Just Keep Swimming Challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...super cute! Love how you used the yellow and tag! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create a Scene” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I especially love your coloring on the images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ~ this is a fantastic card for our W2CB Challenge! Thanks so much for sharing those darling images with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!