Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Frame It!


I have another page for Mystical Scrapbooks to share with you today.
It's my turn to host the Challenge too and your mission this month is to :
Frame It - Use a frame over your photo.

I cut my photo to be the same size as the frame, but then tilted it so that you could see the edges of the photo beneath.  I think this made it a little more interesting.  You could also put a smaller frame over a full size photo to highlight a portion of it or you could just frame the outside of the photo normally.


My frame was from the Cocoa Vanilla - Free Spirit Die Cut Ephemera pack.  There are many packs similar to this that include frames or you could make your own using 2 square layering dies or any shape you wish.

Everything else on the page is from the Simple Stories - Life in Colour collection.
I love the hugs and kisses paper, it's called Big Memories and it works so well with the quote.
The pink paper is the B side of So Much Happiness.
The sentiment is from the 4x6 Horizontal Journal Elements paper.
The little strips of papers, flowers and clips are from the Ephemera pack.

I also used Bazzill Basic White Cardstock.

I hope you'll join in our challenge this month.  I can't wait to see your creations.

Thanks for dropping by :)

Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!