Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Chickie


I made a cute little Easter bag with a sweet new image from CC Designs called Chickie today :)





I had  the little gold bag already and I used the rectangle dies to cover it with paper.
And I used the circle die and scalloped circle die to cut the image out.
The "happy" is from the Make a Card #11 die set.  I thought it worked really well with the Easter banner she is holding.
I just folded the top of the bag over and held it closed with a little painted clothes peg.

This isn't filled with chocolatey goodies yet, I will have to wait until the last minute to do that obviously (I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate!)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Chickie
Card : x-press it, regal rose
Ink : memento black
Other : MAC #11 die, circle die, scalloped circle die, rectangle die, copics

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!