Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Starla

It's new release time at CC Designs and there's an awesome collection of superheroes to choose from :)

I decided to use a new Pollycraft stamp called Starla. I coloured her all in purples and added some cute freckles too :)
I also used the Super Sentiments set and it's lots of fun.  I love that you can colour a couple of them to coordinate with the image, like I did on this card.
The background stars are from the new BamPowPop Sentiment set.
The tag is new too and I love it!  It's part of the Make a Tag die set.


Ingredients :
Stamps : Starla, Super Duper Sentiments, BamPowPop Sentiments
Card : xpress it, black, wisteria
Ink : memento black, white
Other : Make a Tag Die, stardust stickles, subtles dots, copics

Copics used:
Y 11, 15
E 000, 00, 21
BV 0000, 00, 02, 04, 08
R 20, 30
C 5, 7. 9


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!