Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Bubble Heart

A friend of mine is having an engagement party this weekend and of course I wanted to make a card for her. But when I looked through my stamps (and I have quite a few!) there didn't seem to be anything quite right.
So I decided to do some shopping :)
I found this gorgeous stamp by Mo Manning called Bubble Heart and just had to have it! I thought it was so sweet and would be perfect for the happy couple :)


bubble heart, mo manning, engagement, heart border die

There is a wonderful sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week and it's definitely a "keeper".  I love the clean and simple design of it and just had to play along with their challenge.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Bubble Heart (Mo Manning), Rumor has it (CC Designs)
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, winter fun (carta bella), vintage summer (little yellow bicycle), head over heels (EP)
Ink : antique linen distress ink, versafine black
Other : heart border die (CC Designs), hemp twine, copics

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W 00, 1
R 000, 30, 93, 95, 97
B 0000, 00, 93, 95, 97

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! I so admire your coloring skills.I don't think I would have thought to give her little pink boots, but they're perfect! So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is darling Kathy! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so wonderful... really cute and your colouring is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy, I discovered your blog when searching for an image that would be perfect to express love in a non traditional way, for a wedding. I feel in love with you card, and wanted to thank you for your inspiration personally. I mentioned your name and linked your blog in my post. If you would like to see my version of bubble heart, greatly inspired by you, here is my blog link. Have a nice day! Danielle.
    http://au-deladesimages.blogspot.ca/2014/08/souhaits-de-mariage-hors-du-commun-out.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!