Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Birthday Cake Lucy


Hi,

I have some exciting news to share.  I am now a member of the CC Designs team :)  Yay!!!
I have loved CC Designs for a long time now and it's so wonderful to be a part of their team.
I've had lots of fun colouring and making cards with the new CC Designs April release.  All the stamps are so cute! They will be available to purchase from the CC Designs store on the 3rd of April.

For my first card I used a new  CC Designs stamp called Birthday Cake Lucy.  Isn't she gorgeous! The sentiment is also from a new set called Great Birthday Greetings.  It's full of wonderful Birthday sentiments and most of them are big enough to be a real focal point of the card.  I love them all, but I think this saying will definitely be used a lot :)


birthday cake lucy, cc designs, great birthday greetings



Ingredients :
Stamps : Birthday Cake Lucy, Great Birthday Greetings (CC Designs)
Card : x-press it, black, crumb cake, Vintage Summer (Little yellow bicycle)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : big shot, opulent ovals (SB), pierced oval stax (MFT), subtles dots (SU), rhinestones, star dust stickles, copics

Copics used :
C 1, 5, 7, 9
Y 13, 15
YR 14
E 000, 00, 50, 53
R 000. 00. 20, 30
B 0000, 00


I actually cut the cake out to and attached it with foam to give it more dimension. And if you haven't seen one before, the card is called a Tent Topper card. It's my first one - Super easy, but just a bit different :) There is a Splitcoast Stampers tutorial here if you'd like to try one too.

If you'd like to see what the rest of the design team created with one of their new CC Designs stamps please visit the Blog.
And please drop by again tomorrow to see another card I've made using a new CC Designs release.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love how the black sets off the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how amazing your coloring is. Her hair is just stunning! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!