Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet coin card


Sorry for the long break between blog posts.  I have had computer problems AGAIN!  Hopefully it will be good for a while now.  I have blogs to post and a lot of online shopping to do!
This card is for another challenge at Just Add Ink.
The challenge was to use Wild wasabi, River rock and Chocolate chip.  I must say, I do love all of these colours (river rock and chocolate chip are 2 of my favourites) but I did find these colours challenging to use together. But that’s the point of entering these challenges and trying something different isn’t it?
I made a few Christmas cards with the sweet treat cups last year and they were very popular. I should have made more!  So I thought I would make some again this year, but this time use a different design.
I used my new punch for the first time too; the scallop trim border punch.  It’s so pretty…. why didn’t I buy it sooner!
Picture 069

Ingredients :
Stamps : winter post, elements of style
Card : choc chip, very vanilla, river rock dsp (retired)
Ink : Wild wasabi, choc chip, river rock
Other : scallop trim border punch, designer label punch, circle punch, sweet treat cup, choc coins, linen thread, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. That is very nice Kathy great use of the chocolate coins

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!!! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very clever and you have used the colour combo well. Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! This is such a great design too. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!