Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

A watercolour challenge

I decided to play along with the Just Add Ink challenge again this week.  This time it is a colour challenge (and challenging it was!) You had to use Rose red, Old olive, Always artichoke and Pumpkin pie.  Together!  Well it’s good to venture out of your comfort zone and do something different for a change.
I also incorporated a sketch challenge from Splitcoaststampers which was a nice one and so it’s a double challenge card.
I decided to try out my new set, The Nicest Things (isn’t it sweet!) and do some watercolouring.  I haven’t done any for a LONG time and I really enjoyed it.
Picture 352
Ingredients :
Stamps : The nicest things
Card : confetti white, always artichoke, pumpkin pie, rose red, watercolour
Ink : stazon, pumpkin, olive, baja, rose red, daffodil, saffron, pip, plum, blush, bash blue
Other : old olive ribbon and button, dimensionals, aquapainter, linen thread, glue dot

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! This is beautiful! Such a sweet set, and your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kathy, this is very cute! I love the layout of your card, and the two stamped strips you have mounted the main image on - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy. This card is adorable. You've done a lovely job with the sketch and colour challenges combined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute,love your colour with the image
    perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! I just adore that image :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!