Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Awash 3

 

This is the third card from my one sheet wonder using Awash with flowers.

I really like this set, it’s a bit different to my other "flowery” ones.

It is a two-step set and I bought it in clear mount, which has made it a lot quicker and easier to use I think.

This one uses an old sketch challenge from splitcoaststampers.  I keep sketches I really like in a folder and refer to them occasionally for inspiration. I have used this one a few times because I really like the design of it.

The “Thank You” is from a new level 1 hostess set called Because I Care.  It’s a really beautiful flower set too.  If you’d like to get it for free by having a “party” please email me.

I’ve been stamping a lot this week. I hope you’ve had time to create too.

Picture 327

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Awash with flowers, Because I care (level 1 hostess set)

Ink : Early espresso, regal rose, pip, bashful blue, marina mist

Card : Early espresso, pink pirouette, whisper white

Other : Pearls, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!