Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Final one sheet wonder

 

Well my daughter’s violin eisteddfod was on this week and she got a merit certificate (YEAH!!!)

I packaged the one sheet wonder cards up in this Card Folder to give to her teacher and accompanist.  They thought they were beautiful.

It’s so nice to give and receive hand-made presents!

I got the instructions for the card folder from  

http://makeeshabyl.com.au

She has some great stuff on her blog.

The 3 cards fitted in well, but if I had put less ribbon and bling on them I could have fitted in one or two more I think.

It was very easy to make and was a nice way to package the cards.                              

Picture 353 

 

This is how it looks on the inside.  The ribbon holds it closed and keeps the cards in place.

Picture 358

 

There are violin exams on very soon too and I’ll have to come up with another gift for them !!!  I’d better get off this computer and start thinking, umm……….

 

Ingredients:

Stamps : Awash with flowers, Apple Blossoms (level 2 hostess set)

Card : bashful blue 12”, early espresso, whisper white

Ink : early espresso, bash blue, regal rose, pip, wasabi, marina mist

Other : word window punch, lots of tags die, big shot, bashful blue ribbon, cropadile, brad, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous and what a wonderful gift idea! I can't wait to get the Awash with Flowers set, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!