Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

CC Designs Swingin'

I have another brand new CC Designs card to share today. 
This time I've used a Roberto's image called Swingin'.  They are very cute aren't they!


Swinging, CC Designs, Robertos

I also used the Happy Day sentiment set and the little butterfly from the Garden Doodads set again.
They're just too cute and useful not too :)

Ingredients:
Stamps : Swingin', Happy Day, Garden Doodads
Card : x-press it, black, soft sky core'dinations
Ink : memento black
Other : oval dies (MFT), Lovely Lattice EF (SB), copics

Please drop by the CC Designs blog to see more inspiration :)
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you used this image Kathy. Another great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!