Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Miyako and Kate

I have a new Whimsy Stamps set to show you today.  
This is by Sandy Allnock and is called Miyako and Kate. He is a very cute cat isn't he! 
This sentiment and others are included with the image. I just love this "Huggles" sentiment :)

sandy allnock, miyako and kate, whimsy stamps

I also used a new Whimsy die called  Garden Flowers.  It is a lovely set with various flowers but I decided to use this one.

Ingredients :
Stamps :  Miyako and Kate
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, Delightful (Authentique)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Garden Flower die, corner die, hemp thread, rhinestones, copics

Copics used :
BG 10, 11
R 000, 00, 20, 24, 30
E 000, 00, 50, 53,55
W 00, 1, 3, 5
C 5, 7, 9



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Southern Girls Challenge - Earn Your Stripes
The Ribbon Girl - Spring

Thanks for taking a look :)
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This card is the cutest! I adore the little flowers you placed in front of the image. What a wonderful way to embellish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Thanks for joining us at SGC for our Earn Your Stripes challenge. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!