Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Strawberry Mouse

It's time for a new challenge on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Page.  The challenge this month is SWEET.
So I used this new image by Crissy Armstrong called Strawberry Mouse, cause he is so very sweet :)
I also used the new Sweet as Candy Large Word Die and a stamp from the new Mini Chalkboards sentiment set.


strawberry mouse, whimsy stamps, mini chalkboard, sweet die


Ingredients :
Stamps :  Strawberry Mouse Mini Chalkboards
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, black, little yellow bicycle vintage summer pad
Ink : Memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other :  Sweet as Candy Large Word Die, crochet border die (MFT), pierced oval stax (MFT), copics

Copics used :
E 50, 53
R 20, 24, 27, 29, 30, 39
G 21, 24, 28

I took out the word "happy" from the chalkboard stamp and used the sweet die instead..  I was trying to get the look of an old strawberry jam jar label.  I love all 3 of these new Whimsy releases.  Hopefully you can join us for our sweet challenge.  There is a great prize up for grabs :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!