Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mary

I have a card for Whimsy Stamps today.  It is an adorable image by Sylvia Zet called Mary.  I just love this one, she is so sweet!  And she was lots of fun to colour too :)

mary, whimsy stamps, sylvia zet


The sentiment is from a new clearly Whimsy set by Raindrop Echo Designs called Simple Sentiments.
I did some distressing on this one, which I don't do very often, and I like how it turned out.
I also used a Whimsy Corner die.

Sometimes a card turns out exactly as you'd hoped.  This is one of those times :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Mary,  Simple Sentiments
Card : x-press it, black, Summer Stories (Teresa Collins)
Ink : tuxedo black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Whimsy Corner die, Marvellous Squares (SB), SU ribbon (ret.), copics

Copics used :
R 000, 00, 20, 30, 83
E 000, 00, 11, 50, 53, 55
BG 0000, 000, 01, 10, 11, 72, 75
W 00, 1

These stamps can also be purchased at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kathy. Love the way you colored the image and fabulous paper in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how beautiful this is! You do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!