Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Wild About You

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts today.  I used an adorable image by Rachelle Anne Miller called Wild About You.  I thought this giraffe would make a very cute baby card and I decided to colour him "normal" giraffe colours, so that it could be used for a baby boy or girl.  But I think he would be super-cute coloured pink or blue too!

wild about you, rachelle anne miller, giraffe

The sentiment, and a few others, come with the image which is great.  I coloured it with my copics and added some gold spica pen to the giraffe's spots.   It gives a perfect touch of shimmer without being too much, but you can't really see it in the photo.  I also used a viva white pearl pen for the dotty "mane".

The paper is from a Crate Paper pad called Little Bo Peep. I've also used a couple of mini open yellow roses and some flat backed pearls.

Ingredients :
Stamps :  Wild About You
Card : x-press it, crumb cake,  Little Bo Peep (Crate Paper)
Ink : memento black, pool party, antique linen DI
Other : romantic rectangles (SB), SU ribbon, viva white pearl pen, gold spica, mini open yellow roses and some flat backed pearls.  copics

Copics used :
W 00, 1
BG 0000
R 00, 30
Y 11, 13, 15, 21, 23, 26

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Crafting By Designs - Flowers
The Ribbon Girl - Yellow/lemon

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!