Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Penny's Cupcake Wagon

It's time for a new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Craft.  This month the challenge is Distress.  So you could either colour with distress inks or do as I did and distress some paper.

Penny's cupcake wagon, CandiBean, Whimsy, sweet word die

I used a super-cute CandiBean stamp called  Penny's Cupcake Wagon and coloured it with my copics.
The papers are from Echo Park - Head Over Heels.  I inked them with Antique Linen Distress Ink and ripped them a bit too. I also used the Whimsy - Sweet as Candy Large Word Die to cut the word from it.  Before sticking it down though, I used the negative from the die on the card stock.  I used it as a stencil and sponged the distress ink onto the piece of card and then I stuck the "sweet" on top, but slightly off, to create a shadow.

I used a pretty Pink Button and the ribbon is Marianne D - Pink Silk Lace.  You probably can't tell from the photo, but it is the softest, most beautiful ribbon I've ever seen.  Great for a special card!

Ingredients :
Stamps: CandiBean - Penny's Cupcake Wagon
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, black, Echo Park - Head Over Heels
Ink : memento black, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Other : Whimsy - Sweet as Candy Large Word DiePink ButtonMarianne D - Pink Silk LaceCopics

Copics used :
R 00, 24, 29, 30, 81, 83, 85
E 000, 00, 33, 35, 39, 50, 53, 55
W 00, 1
Y 23, 26, 28
YG 03, 11


There is a sale on at Bunny Zoe's Crafts this weekend with 15% off everything in the store.  It's a great time to buy something new to play with ;)

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!