Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Fiona Loves Flowers

I have a card for Quick Creations to share today :)
I got to use this gorgeous image from Stamping Bella called Fiona Loves Flowers.  Lucky me!!! :)




I kept the card clean and simple and I think it could be used for just about any occasion really.
There is also a fabulous quote that comes with her and I love that too!
The purple paper is from the Kaisercraft Fairy Dust pad.  This pad has so many beautiful papers in it, this one is embossed and is gorgeous!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Addicted to CAS : Bloom
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Clean and simple
Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
Wonderful Wednesday Kraftin Kimmie - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring!! I love that you kept it CAS, it just makes the image pop right out! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is absolutely fabulous.. purple is my fave color ever!! yes, it can be use at any ocasion.. and who receives your card will be a luck one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Thank you for participating in the CAS Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super CAS card, love the image and amazing colouring! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and I do hope you'll visit us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. I love the image and the fabulous CAS card layout. The pretty border and lovely paper are just gorgeous. Perfect for our 'CAS' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. So glad you joined in the fun with us and hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Wends x SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how beautiful! I only dream of coloring this perfectly with my Copics! I love your attention to detail, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if I forgot to comment, or what. Your card is adorable! Who makes the image?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!