Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Chicky Henry

I have a fun Easter card for CC Designs to share with you today :)
This stamp is SO cute!  It's called Chicky Henry.
I also used a sentiment from the new Sweet Spring set and embossed it in white.




I coloured the image with my copics and cut it out and teamed it with some cute Hello Sunshine paper from Doodlebug.
This just reminds me of a heap of m&m's or maybe those tiny little wrapped eggs.  And he's walking in front of a big one that's been split in half so that you can see the chocolate inside!
Or maybe I just can't wait for Easter and I'm having chocolate hallucinations?!


Ingredients :
Stamps : Chicky Henry, Sweet Spring
Card : x-press it, suede, hello sunshine (Doodlebug)
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other : circle die, scalloped circle die, autumn dots, white ep, copic

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Things with wings
Penny Black and More - Anything goes with a stamp and a die
Send a Smile for Kids - Anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



5 comments:

  1. My Chicken Henry has just arrived and I am itching to play with him but I don't think anything I make will turn out a fraction as gorgeous as yours hun. Super fun design, and your artwork is delicious, just love what you have done. Have a great weekend. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Easter card - It's so cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynnx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kathy and such lovely bright and cheery colours, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you combined those elements is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this image and your coloring is awesome. What a sweet Easter/spring card. Saw this on SAS4Kids and had to get a closer look!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!