Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Easter Funnies

I have a cute card for Easter to share with you :)
All the stamps used on this card are from a cute new CC Designs set called Easter Funnies.
This Easter Bunny is SO adorable!



I used the single egg stamps from this set to create a background using the same colour ink as the card.  And I created the panel by smooshing distress inks and water onto watercolour paper.
I like how this turned out. I also stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto it and I did some sewing and added some enamel dots.
I coloured the bunny with copics and coloured the egg in similar colours to the background so that it might look like he made a bit of a mess while painting it :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Easter Funnies
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, black, waterercolour
Ink : memento black, versafine, crumb cake, distress inks (worn lipstick, dusty concord, broken china)
Other : Snowy Day dots, Merry Christmas dots, copics

I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges:

Send a smile 4 kids - Easter or Spring
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Clean and simple
The ABC Challenge - B is for Bunny
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy



9 comments:

  1. What can I say Kathy apart from GORGEOUS! Adore the cute wabbit (have him on order) and your background is delicious. Love love love this! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the cute image and the background looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coloring on this cute bunny image and an adorable card design. Sure to brighten a child's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute CAS card, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our next challenge too :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CAS card, thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so fun. Love the watercolor look for the painter rabbit. Perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Always nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with amazing colouring. I just love it! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute bunny. A perfect card for our challenge at ABC. We hope you join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a handsome little bunny, I love your coloring, and both of the background papers you used too. My current blog challenge is Hippity Hoppity ~ Join Me!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys
    More Info Here:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!