Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

You are my Happy

I have another scrapbook page for Mystical Scrapbooks to share today.
We are having a Cyber Crop this weekend and there will be challenges and games, so I hope you can join us. You can visit us here on Facebook and on our blog.



So the theme for the Cyber Crop is Chinese New Year and this year is the Year of the Monkey.
The lucky numbers for the Year of the Monkey are 1, 7 and 8.
So my challenge is to create a page that has 1 photo, 7 strips of paper and 8 words.
I hope you will play along with my challenge.

My Ingredients :

Card & Paper : pink and green Core'dinations Essentials, Hello Spring - Baby Butterflies (Doodlebug)
Alphabet : Thickers, (Kaisercraft)
Embellishments : Hello Spring Cardstock Stickers
1 gorgeous photo of my kids :)

I loved using these cute and glittery stickers on my page, they really suited the "Happy" theme :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!