Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Praying Twila


I have a Christmas card to share today featuring another one of the super cute CC Designs new release stamps.

This is Roberto's Praying Twila and she looks very, very good but also a bit mischievous to me :)  I love Roberto's Twila stamps! There are 2 Twila angels in this new release and I just had to use both of them (I couldn't leave one of them out)! :)



Ingredients :
Stamps : Praying Twila, Merry Sentiments
Card : x-press it, wisteria, glitter
Ink : memento black. versamark
Other : Rectangles #1 die, Make a card #7 die, stars stencil, ranger embossing paste, dazzling diamonds, white e.p, enamel dots (merry christmas, little man, princess), copics

Copics used :
R 20, 30
BV 00
BG 0000
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :

7 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Two by Two (2 kinds of stars, using embossing paste and diecuts)
The Ribbon Girl - Pastels


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy






3 comments:

  1. How adorable is this!!! She is such a doll! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, she is absolutely delightful - love your beautiful soft colouring, really makes the little scamp angelic! Agree about the mischief, Miss Twila is full of it. Oh I hope my order comes soon! Thanks for sharing this adorable card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looks mischievious! lol A very pretty card Kath and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge - best of luck! Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!