Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lolly and her Brolly

I have some exciting news to share!

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Quick Creations for the next 6 months!
Noelle has so many fabulous goodies in her store and I can't wait to use some of them :)

This was the first stamp I chose, it's called Lolly and her Brolly.  I love Stamping Bella designs and this is the first time I've had the chance to use one.  She is SO cute isn't she!?  I love the sentiment too.
This is a large stamp and she is so gorgeous, I kept the card very clean and simple to keep the focus on her :)




The paper is by Doodlebug and I haven't used that before either - and I LOVE it! All their designs are just SO cute! I took inspiration from the paper for my colouring. And I even made the raindrops different colours as it is in the paper (something I wouldn't have thought to do myself).  I also used some Wink of Stella over the top of them for some sparkle.
Then I just finished off the card with some CC Designs Autumn enamel dots.


Ingredients :

Stamps : Lolly and her Brolly (Stamping Bella)
Card : x-press it, suede, vellum,  Hello Sunshine (Doodlbug)
Ink : memento black, brilliance black
Other : CC Designs Autumn enamel dots, wink of stella, white gel pen, copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 21, 31, 33, 35, 39, 50, 53, 55
R 20, 30
RV 21, 23, 25
Y 11, 13, 15
YG 0000, 01, 13
YR 14, 16, 18
BG 000, 01, 05, 10
W 00

On the right hand side of my blog you'll see a Quick Creations badge which will take you straight to the store if you click on it.  And there is even a special code to enter for 10% off your order, how cool is that ?!
So if you want/need some new crafting goodies please head over to the Quick Creations store :)




Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Kathy! This is such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!