Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Angel Twila


Well it's new release time at CC Designs and it's my favourite kind of release - Christmas stamps!  Yay!!!

I really love making Christmas cards and it's such a joy to work with such cute and adorable designs as these.

My first card features Angel Twila plus a few other new release goodies.




I used the new Angels Background stamp, which I really love!!! And the new Starburst Stencil and Christmas Sentiments set.

She is cut out using the new Make a Card #10 Christmas Die.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Angel Twila, Angels Background, Christmas Sentiments
Card : x-press it, crumbcake, suede, Joyous (Authentique)
Ink : memento black, versafine, suede, antique linen distress ink
Other : Make a Card #10 die, Starburst Stencil, silver glitter, dazzling diamonds, cherry bakers twine, Texture Paste, copics

Copics Used :
BG 0000, 01, 72
R 20, 30
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W 00, 1, 3

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Sparkles Christmas Challenges : Distress it.
Stamp and Create - Brown or Kraft
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Fairies and Angels


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Well, there is no denying that I absolutely LOVE Twila, so you can guess where she is on my list! Beautiful card hun, a real stunner. Sorry for not commenting much lately, I have been rather poorly for the past month and am only now returning to the human race. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge " "Distress it” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. Aaaawww, that's very cute and absolutly fantastic. Love the little angel and the colours you've use. Really lovely!!!
    Thanks for playing along with our Sparkles Christmas Challenge for October and good luck!

    Doris *GDT*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - such a cute image and I love your backing papers. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
    Kath - GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, I do like to see distressed edges for a distress challenge, Your main image is adorable. A stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! Love the distressing on the paper too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!