Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Sally and her Snail


I have a card for Quick Creations to share with you today.
I've used a Stamping Bella image that has been a favourite of mine for a long time.  Isn't this scene SO sweet?! It's called Sally and her Snail. 

I really love the sentiments that come with Stamping Bella stamps too! They're always awesome!





I decided to completely cover my base card in Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe papers (which are gorgeous) and I like the way it turned out :)  

Ingredients :
Stamps : Sally and her Snail (Stamping Bella)
Card : x-press it, black, Sugar Shoppe (Doodlebug)
Ink : memento black, versafine
Other : CC Designs Princess dots, hemp twine, copics

Copics Used :

E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
R 30
RV 21, 23, 25
Y 11, 13, 15,
YR 14, 16, 18
BG 0000, 01, 05
YG 0000, 01
W 00, 1


Noelle has a great sale happening in the store at the moment, 
 And don't forget the special code you can use to get 10% off your order (see my sidebar)
:)



Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. She really is a cutie isn't she. Your bright colors are so much fun. Lovely work Kathy. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some love on my blog today. I really appreciate it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!