Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shelby

I have another card for CC Designs to share today using a very cute Pollycraft image called Shelby.
I think she is really adorable (and so is the turtle :) !

CC Designs, Pollycraft, Shelby

The sentiment is from a new CC Designs set called Rumor Has It.
I have loved making these summery cards for CC Designs this month.  They're so cheery and cute!

Ingredients :
Stamps : ShelbyRumor Has It
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, Uncharted Waters (Glitz)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : pearls, pierced oval stax (MFT), opulent ovals (SB), Tilda lace die (Magnolia), copics

Copics used :
BG 000, 72
YR 14, 16
YG 0000, 01
Y 15, 21, 23, 25
R 30, 83, 85
RV 63
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Cute Card Thursday - Beside the Seaside
ABC Challenge - N is for Nautical
Southern Girls Challenge - Dies or punches

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love the image you used - just so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!