Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Monet's Butterfly

It's time for a new challenge over at the Bunny Zoe's Crafts Blog and this time the challenge is to use Lots Of Layers. 
I used this gorgeous stamp by A Random Fan called Monet's Butterfly.  It was my first time using a Random Fan stamp and I really loved it.  She is so sweet and cute and lots of fun to colour.


a random fan, monet's butterfly, cc designs, heart border die

I also used the Happy Day sentiment set by CC Designs.
The Heart Border Die is also from CC Designs and adds a really sweet touch I think.
The pretty paper is by Magnolia and is called Dot Roses.  I also used 3 pink buttons and some light pink web ribbon.

Copics Used :
R 30, 81, 83, 85
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W 00, 1
YG 17, 91, 95


Thanks for dropping by for a look today and I hope to see your lots of layers card too :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!