Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Nipper

I have another new release CC Designs card to share today.  This time the Design Team are showcasing Pollycraft stamps and I chose to work with this cutie called Nipper.

cc designs, pollycraft, nipper, mini alpha and numbers die

I thought it would make a great Belated Birthday card.  With "Oh Crab" on the front and "I forgot your Birthday" inside.
I decided to make another beach scene.  This time just using papers from the Uncharted Waters pad by Glitz.  All I had to do was tear the edge to make a waveline and the gorgeous papers did the rest. I used the CC Designs Cutters Mini Alpha and Numbers Die to create the sentiment.  I also used a warm grey copic to create a shadow around the edge of the letters to try to make it look as though they were really on the sand.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Nipper
Card : x-press it, naturals ivory, black, Uncharted Waters (Glitz)
Ink : memento black
Other :  CC Designs Cutters Mini Alpha and Numbers Die, copics

Copics used :
B 93, 95, 97
BG 0000, 09, 10, 72, 75
YR 14, 16, 18
Y 11, 21, 23, 26, 28
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
C 1
W 00, 1
R 20


I hope you'll head over to the CC Designs blog and see what the rest of the Design Team created with the new Pollycraft stamps. 

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. This. Card. Your sentiment seriously made me giggle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the beach scene, and I love the music notes peeking out. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!