Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Fluttering By

I wanted to use the gorgeous new Whimsy sentiment set by SC Design called Fluttering By again, but this time make it the focal point.
I thought the butterflies might look pretty on a brayered sky, plus I've been missing my brayering :)

I brayered the panel using pool party and tempting turquoise inks at the top and wisteria and razzleberry at the bottom.  Then I used Versafine black ink to stamp the butterflies on top.  I stamped twice each time without reinking, thus getting black and grey butterflies.  I decided to use this panel to make a post-it note holder.


Ingredients :
Stamps : Fluttering By
Card : razzleberry, whisper white, black
Ink : razzleberry, wisteria, pool party, turquoise, versafine black

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!