Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Twin Bunnies

I had a request to make a card for someone who was having twin girls.

I've never made a Twin card before and after going through my very large pile of stamps, I settled on this bunny from Forest Friends by  CC Designs.

I have used it before on a baby card and I couldn't resist using it again.
It is so adorably cute!





For the background panel, I used a star stencil and sponged some white ink onto Blushing Bride card.

I stamped the bunny twice, coloured with Copics and cut them out.

I attached these to a piece of Little Bo Peep paper (Crate Paper), and used my favourite border die again (Magnolia's Tilda Lace die).

I white embossed the congrats from another retired CC Designs set.

And I finished the card off by die-cutting some stars from white felt and attaching with some embroidery floss.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Love to Scrap Challenge - anything goes
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - anything goes
Southern Girls Challenge - tic-tac-toe (white, stamp, ink)

These bunnies make the sweetest baby cards!

Thanks for stopping by today :)
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Kathy, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable little bunnies Kathie, thanks for playing over at Paper Nest Dolls challenge blog, Lynsey (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! Lovely card and great colouring! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future.
    HUGS!
    Ann Love To Scrap! Challenge DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!