Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

True Friendship


I have a card for a friend to share today.

I was lucky enough to get this adorable stamp from Dreamerland Crafts called True Friendship recently.

These girls are SO sweet and I thought they would make a great "photo" card.




I coloured them with copics and added some distress ink for the sky.
I used rectangle and square dies to create the photo look.
And I found a perfect stamp for the sentiment, from an old CC Designs set.

I think it will be great to use as a Thank you or Just because card.

It is a very clean and simple card because I don't think these girls need (or want) fussiness :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Stamp it
Penny Black and more Challenge - Feminine
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stamp on it
Time Out Challenge - Inspired by words




7 comments:

  1. It is such a sweet image and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Femine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured, this is absolutely adorable and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, warm image, Kathy ... super colouring ... and perfect without any embellies ... you've allowed these two sweet friends to shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the image you have used and your amazing colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    JO x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE! I adore these little girls. What a darling stamp set. You colored them perfectly, too! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet image - beautifully coloured and I love how you framed it with that polaroid frame and added the shading in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and a beautiful stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Make It Feminine' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!