Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Thankful Lucy


I have a card for CC Designs to share today.
I decided to make a thank you card for a teacher with this gorgeous new stamp called Thankful Lucy.
She's adorable isn't she?!




I also used a new die called Cloudy Days and Waves  to cut an interesting edge for the sentiment.
The sentiment is a retired CC Designs stamp.

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 04, 11, 21
W 1, 3, 5, 7
R 20, 81, 83, 85
BG 10, 11, 72

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Simon Says Stamps - anything goes
Words to Craft By - Logic vs Imagination
DJ Card Creations - Never Before Used Stuff  (Thankful Lucy stamp and Die)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. The best classrooms nurture both logic and imagination, that sweet sentiment seems to agree! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Words 2 Craft By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable - that little Lucy is so cute! You've done a great job coloring and shading, too. I love that new die you used and your background paper is perfect, as is the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Logic vs. Imagination" challenge at Words2CraftBy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is adorable, Kathy, and you have colored her perfectly! The teacher is going to love your card! And I love that new die you used, darn it, lol! More NBUS for me!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute ! I just adore your gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. If I were the teacher receiving this, I would treasure it forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!