Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

3 Reindeers

I have a cute Christmas card to share today using the adorable new CC Designs stamp set called
3 Reindeers.

There are 3 reindeers in the set and all are gorgeous, but this one is my favourite because of the cute little puppy reindeer :)






I created a background with paints and a snowflake stencil on watercolour paper.
I also flicked some white paint over the top of it.
I tore a snow hill and used versafine sepia instead of black for the sentiment so that it would coordinate better with the brown reindeer.
Then I added some diecut snowflakes to the scene.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Southern Girls - Crazy for Critters

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy







2 comments:

  1. Super cute Kathy,I really like your background & your images are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at SGC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! those reindeers are so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls with your critters. Kelly, Team Lou at SGC

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!