Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Christmas Rose

I have a card for CC Designs to share today.
They have released so many cute Christmas stamps this month and Christmas cards are my favourite things to make, so I'm happy :)
This one is called Christmas Rose.



I decided to make a bokeh background with distress inks and white paint.
And I coloured her with copics to coordinate.
I used unconventional Christmas colours I know, but I think it works .
And if not, at least it's unique :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :
ABC Christmas challenge : U for unlimited and V for vibrant
Word Art Wednesday : Anything goes with a sentiment

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kathy... I love your choice of colours and that wonderful background - I just had to go look it up and learn how it's done!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE, Kathy! LOVE that sweet image. Thanks SO much for sharing your talents with us, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous I LOVE love love the background too! Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Your cards are absolutely lovely Kathy x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!