Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Merry and Bright Penguin Chicks

I really can't believe that it's July already, this year is going by so fast!  I decided that I really needed to make a start on my Christmas cards this week with this cute stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called 2 Penguin Chicks.




These penguins are fun to colour and are great when you want to create a quick clean and simple card :)

Copics used :

W 1, 3, 5

R 24, 27, 29, 59

Y 15

YR 14, 18

YG 03, 06

G 24, 28


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts Challenge : animals

Aud sentiments - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


1 comment:

  1. A lovely quirky card with brilliant colouring and fab background papers. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!