Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Feed The Soul

I have a card to share today using a stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Feed The Soul.

I just love this fabulous lady with her beautiful bunch of tulips :)

She comes with a wonderful sentiment but I used a different one that I had in my stash.  I thought it worked perfectly with her and would make a great Thankyou or Birthday card.





I loved colouring her but I especially loved colouring the tulips!

I cut her out and placed it on an oval cut from Spellbinders Opulent Oval die set.  It's one of of my oldest dies and I haven't used it for a very long time but I just thought it suited this stamp so well.

The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set.


Copics used :

B 95, 97

YG 03, 13

RV 02, 63

V 05, 06

R 20, 22

C 1, 3

Y 23

E 000, 00, 21, 33, 35, 37, 42, 43


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Word Art Wednesday -  sentiment

Paper Funday Challenges - anything goes

Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


1 comment:

  1. Mo's Digital Pencil images are a fav of mine and this one is so cute. Your coloring and card design are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!