Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Journey

I have made another page for my art journal this week.  It features a gorgeous stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Journey



I had fun colouring the image with Copics and then got crafty making the background.

I used kraft card for the base and used ripped tape around the edge to create a blended panel with Distress Oxide inks. I used Speckled eggs, Peacock feather and Mermaid lagoon and then blended Squeezed lemonade over the top using a sunburst stencil.  I then stamped a couple of stamps on top of this.

For the waves I used a wave die with some patterned paper and some paper I created myself with the Distress Oxides and splashed a little water on top.

The sentiment is an old one from Stampin Up, I thought it worked so well with this image. I used a ticket die to cut it out and made a sketchy white border with a gel pen.

Copics used -

W 1, 3, 5, 7

E 000, 00, 13, 21, 33, 35, 37, 43, 44, 47, 53

BG 10, 11, 15, 72

B 95, 97

Y 23, 26, 28

R 20, 22, 30, 56, 85


I'd like to enter my page into the following challenges :

Dragonfly Dreams - Outdoors

We love to Create - anything mixed media

Allsorts Challenge - so girly

Crafty Calendar - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes


I loved creating this page!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Kathy




2 comments:

  1. A perfect feminine creation, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and lovely card. Gorgeous colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!