Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Viking Nancy


It's Release Day at CC Designs.  :)

I have made a card with another one of the awesome viking stamps from Roberto's Rascals.
This is a Viking Nancy.
And she really is Fabulous isn't she?!




The sentiment is from an old CC Designs set.
But I just had to use it because I think it is so perfect for her!

It's such a wonderful release this month!
I really am in love with all of the vikings!
And there are some really pretty CC Designs girls too that I will share on my blog soon.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy





1 comment:

  1. Love this card and your colouring is perfect! She reminds me of a fierce little warrior... not so much a punch, hit, beat-em up warrior but a girl who knows who she is and has the confidence to be fabulous, no matter what the situation.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!