Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Viking Henry

I have used another of CC Designs awesome new Viking stamps on my card.

This one is Viking Henry and he is super fun and just perfect for those, usually tricky, guy cards.





I saw a new challenge at Kraft+ and was very inspired by their graphic :)

I used an embossing folder on Kraft card and rubbed a white craft ink pad lightly over the top to highlight the pattern.
Then I cut out some hexagons from Winter Fun paper by Carta Bella and adhered them to create the background.

I am so glad I found this challenge.
The theme is actually "what's the buzz?" and it's about bees.
So I definitely thought outside the box and changed things up quite a bit :)
I wouldn't have create a background like this without seeing the challenge graphic and I really love the way it has turned out :)

This little viking was so much fun to colour with my Copics!

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy









4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the stamp and you have colored it is so beautifully, I love the hexagons too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever interpretation of the challenge Kathy. I love your card and I hope you will be inspired to join in again next month at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card. I am glad you have found Kraft+ and love your interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for playing along, hope we see you at Kraft+ again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kathy, just adore your take on our graphic and theme this month!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!