Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Birgitta Rings a Bell

I have another Christmas card using CC Designs products to share today.

This one is using Birgitta Rings a Bell.  She's such a sweetie isn't she?!



I cut her out using the Dotted rectangles die and the sentiment is from an old CC Designs set.

So I have 2 Christmas cards done now, I'm not too sure how many I'll get done this year though.
Maybe I should set myself a target?

Simon Says Stamp - Use patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy













3 comments:

  1. Too cute, Kathy! A perfect match with your image and the patterned paper, love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the image and gorgeous sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very cute card. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!