Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Bug Birgitta

I'm here to share another card using one of the newly released stamps from CC Designs.
This little cutie is called Bug Birgitta and she's a real sweetheart isn't she?!




I don't do paper piecing all that often, but I thought she would look very cute in this happy yellow outfit.
I coloured the rest of her with copics and used the Circles #1 die to cut her out.
All the papers are from one of my favouritest ever pads by Echo Park called Bundle of Joy.

The sentiment is from an old CC Designs set called HB2U Sentiments, which isn't available any more,so lucky you if you have it :)

Copics used :
R 00, 20, 22, 24, 30
BG 10, 11
B 0000
W 00, 1
Y 11, 15
YG 01, 03
E 000, 00, 13, 21

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Words 2 Craft By - Springtime = Party Time
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy




3 comments:

  1. Kathy, You always make the sweetest cards -- I just love your aesthetic -- and you've certainly done it again! What a pretty card... and a great design. Thanks so much for joining our springtime challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the banners too! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Kathy, love her paper pieced dress it looks fantastic co-ordinated with the paper :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!