Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

3 Balloons Kitty

I have a card for CC Designs to share today.
This little cutie is 3 Balloons Kitty.
She is so sweet isn't she?!




I used the Make a Card #2 and #5  Dies to cut the ovals.
And I used the Pinky Rectangles Die for the the pinked edge.

The papers are from My Girl by My Minds Eye.
I even cut the sentiment out of one of the pieces.  I love this pad

Copics used :


W 00, 1, 3
Y 11, 13, 15
RV 21, 23, 25
BG 01, 02, 10
R 30
E 41, 43, 44

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

The Sketchy Challenge : Sketch
7 Kids Challenge : Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


5 comments:

  1. Love this card, Kathy, the papers work so nicely with that adorable kitty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this stamp and your cute card, thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweety. Thanks for joining us at the Sketchy Girls.
    Yvon - dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!