Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Freckles

Hi :)  I wanted to show you a card I made for CC Designs using one of the super-duper cute new images from Pollycraft.  This one is called Freckles and she's absolutely adorable!


cc designs, pollycraft, freckles, make a card #2 die


I also used the new CC Designs Cutters Make a Card #2 Die for the oval, scalloped oval, tag and heart.  I cut the little heart out of felt and the die cut it out perfectly :)

The sentiment is from a new set too called Valentine Sentiments - I love this set!  There are so many great sayings in it and it's such a cute font :)  This one actually says "LOVE is all you need" but as the girl was holding the word "LOVE"  I decided to mask off that part of the sentiment and just use the rest (it also fit on the cute tag that way) :)

Ingredients :

Stamps : Freckles, Valentine Sentiments
Card : x-press it, celery, olive, Cambridge Court (MME)
Ink : memento black, pool party, celery
Other : Make a card #2 die, grassy edges die (MFT), felt, copics

She was lots of fun to colour with my copics :)
Copics used :
BG 0000, 10, 11, 72
R 20, 30, 81, 83
RV 21, 63
Y 11, 13, 15
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W 1


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


3 comments:

  1. Love this!! And I'm your latest follower...

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Kathy! I love your coloring and the clouds in the background as so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!