Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shopping and Crafting

 

Did you notice the cute fox on the right hand side of my blog?

Well that takes you to my very own Stampin Up store where you can buy supplies at any time of the day or night!  Yes, Stampin Up now has online ordering in Australia.  WooHoo!

You will still get all the same benefits and special offers as usual and it is really easy to do. And if you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator you can sign up that way as well.  You can do both your crafting and shopping in your pyjamas now if you like!

And there was even more Stampin Up excitement today because we now have mds (my digital studio) too!

My Digital Studio is an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin' Up!'s exclusive artwork, colours, and templates. Be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, cards, calendars, and more--which you can then print or save to DVD, e-mail, or upload to the Internet.

Learn more about My Digital Studio by clicking on the fox (actually my SU store).  There is even a 30 day free trial so you can see whether you like it before buying.  You’ve got nothing to lose!

I hope you’ll click on the fox, check out my store and download the free trial.

And let me know what you think of it all :)

 

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!