Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Book Bunny

 

At still addINKtive this week we are showcasing Stampin Up Easter stamps.

You can make a new card but you can also share past Easter creations with us.

I made this card with my wonderful club ladies last week.

IMG_5917

The hostess had asked to do an Easter card. She also loves to colour and was interested in learning more about SU wheels,  So this card was born.

I also thought I would show them how to make a magnetic bookmark using the two tags die.  So it’s a cute little gift as well.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Every egg wheel

Card : crumb cake, shimmery white, watercolour paper, pink pirouette, starfruit, primrose, print poetry dsp stack

Ink : stazon, crumb cake, primrose, starfruit, raspberry

Other : big shot, two tags die, vintage faceted button, bakers twine, scallop and circle punches,corner rounder, aqua pen, honeycomb ef, primrose ribbon, magnet strips

 

Please take a look at the Easter cards the rest of the design team have created.  They are all very beautiful!

And please share your Easter cards with us.

 

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Definitely pinning this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card - as always :) I love the idea of the bookmark and I also love how you put the card base together and then embossed it - at least I think that is how you did it! However you did that, the final result is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, Kathy, & the added bookmark takes it up another notch! Love the embossed, layered background, your selective use of the imagery from the wheel & the cool colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kathy. I made one of these book mark cards for a class in the past and everyone loved them. Love the use of the wheel stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colours you used Kathy, lovely card. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you based the colours on the DSP - gorgeous! Cute idea for a bookmark. What a fantastic Easter project for your stamp club.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!